Monday, 15 August 2011

Basic Korean Sentences 4

More Koreans!


1. I’ll see you later.

다음에 뵙겠습니다 – da um ae beb ge ssum ni da

Or an easier version would be

또 뵙겠습니다 – ddo beb ge ssum ni da


2. Tomorrow

내일 – nae ill

Now you should be able to say “I’ll see you tomorrow,” right? It goes like this:

내일 뵙겠습니다 – nae il beb ge ssum ni da


3. Yesterday

어저께 – eo jeo ke


4. Today

오늘 – o nul


5. Last week

저번 주 – jeo beon ju


6. This week

이번 주 – ee beon ju


7. Next week

다음 주 – da um ju


8. I’m busy.

바쁩니다 – ba pum ni da

Let’s combine a few words from above. Can you try “I’m busy next week?” It will be:

다음 주는 바쁩니다 – da um ju nun ba pum ni da

There’s another way of saying that you’re busy:

시간이 없습니다 – shi gan ee eop sum ni da

This literally means “I don’t have time.” It is more commonly used to say that you’re busy. To say “I’m busy next week” using this sentence instead is:

다음주는 시간이 없습니다 - da um ju nun shi gan ee eop sum ni da





I’m a professional Korean translator. For more help on translation, please visit ktranslation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment